I wanted to start a micro niche website. I saw a lot of tutorials on youtube. But as the tuts were back from 2015-16, I am a little skeptical about it. I have a few Questions. Help would be appreciated
1) Does Micro-niche website still make money?
2) What should be the minimum CPC of my main keyword?
3) How important is silo structure?
4) And How to do Keyword Research? (Any Free Method to do keyword difficulty Research?)
- silo question is it a must for the post to be on this formatwww.mysite.com/category/postname, to be considered as a silo or just be on the category on wordpress but only with this format www.mysite.com/postname i'm asking this because i haven't done any silo and i only have all different topics on my niche under the buying guide category and i want to do some silo on them
- Okay to silo entire site under 1 silo? (when… I want to start a site with one niche but be able to expand it. Is it going to hurt the site if every page is just under 1 silo in the beginning? for example: weightlifting.com/supplements/ where every page is under supplements for the first year...
- why www.abc.com average cpc is higher than abc.com… recently,In the background of Adsense, I found that the average cpc of a first-level domain is greater than the average cpc of a second-level domain. For example, one click for abc.com is about 0.3$, and one click for www.abc.com is about 0.1$. My guess is that the abc.com's index page and rights are more important than www.abc.com. Therefore, advertisers are bidding fiercely, so the unit price is high. Don't know what the...why www.abc.com average cpc is higher than abc.com for adsense?
- Adsense – Higher CPC on first level domain Is this true? read it at another thread."recently,In the background of Adsense, I found that the average cpc of a first-level domain is greater than the average cpc of a second-level domain. For example, one click for .com is about 0.3$, and one click for www.com is about 0.1$. My guess is that the .com's index page and rights are more important than www.com. Therefore, advertisers are bidding fiercely, so the unit...Adsense - Higher CPC on first level domain
- Site Structure – trying to figure out which… Ok, I am getting my first blog ready and had a few qs about site structure: I have seen a cpl different ways explained on how to silo properly. My site will be product reviews site -lets assume its baseball product reviews - so i have different catego...
- How to do my Amazon affiliate website structure? I'm working on starting my amazon affiliate site and I don't want to make any mistake that will cost me months of working just for 1 little thing. I need help on how to structure my site. Lets just say I'm trying to rank for "beard trimmers" how should I structure it?www.mysite.com/category/beard-trimmerswww.mysite.com/beard-trimmers Also how should my tittle be for my main...How to do my Amazon affiliate website structure?
- Proposal dilemma – How do I structure this and… I'm hoping to get some advice and insight into how to structure a proposal. tl;dr Should I add my fee into the proposed budget or charge my fee on top and risk scaring the client off? The too much info why did you write so much version is down below +++++++++++++++++++++++ I have a client that wants help with a new brand that will launch later in the year. I'm to manage all social media and manage all influencer marketing. So anything to do with the social media including the content,...Proposal dilemma - How do I structure this and get paid?
- Reliable/accurate free/low-cost KW difficulty research tool? Hi, so I know there's KWFinder/Ahrefs (too expensive), Ubersuggest (not sure how to use properly; supposed to have a keyword difficulty metric but doesn't show it in search results), and Moz/Keysearch.co are options, I guess, but I don't know how trustworthy their KW difficulty scores are. I'm confused with all the methods of doing manual research too. I read Hacko's post but KWFinder's too expensive. What can I do? I'm a noob, obviously. Should I just buy KWs? Also, I tried registering a...Reliable/accurate free/low-cost KW difficulty research tool?
- Why don’t keyword difficulty tools have this metric The best keyword difficulty tool is to comb through the serps and analyze each page ranking with an eye test. If you're in a pinch or a hurry, then use a tool: Kw difficulty tools such as kwfinder and keywordrevealer are decent but often times i find them to be lacking. And the one metric that would benefit both tools would be some sort of word count/keyword density metric. Because that's the main thing i look at when looking through individual websites:the amount of content... Why don't keyword difficulty tools have this metric
- What is SILO – Small explanation I would have… Today I was doing the daily PM check on BHW, when I noticed that since I joined I have posted 499 Messages on this amazing forum. And I always had in mind, once I’ll have more free time in my life, I'll try to contribute more to the forum, because here I learned a lot and I met amazing people. And I would like to give back something. This is actually the busiest period of my life till now, but I will find 30 mins to try and make a semi-detailed informational post about something that was...What is SILO - Small explanation I would have loved some time ago
- What Exactly Is a Silo? So, I've been reading around numerous journey threads, and I keep coming across the term silo. Based off my limited research, it seems no different than having your articles separated into relevant categories? Can someone shed a little light on this subject for me? Is there a difference between a virtual silo and separating posts into relevant categories?
- SEO Tutorials Guys, I want to learn SEO. for my blog i have done on page seo by following some tutorials. But off page seo path is critical to me and struggling to rank up site. If you guys suggest me good tutorials for learn i'm reallly appreciate. please give me video links for download and follow. High end backlink creation + SEO need to learn. Think many of guys having this issue.
- Google is not indexing the new URL structure Hey Guys, I am using a static site and for my old pages (old urls) I put this code in the header to redirect them to a new url: <meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=/new-url"> <link rel="canonical" href="/new-url" /> That was 2 month ago, what I realised today is, that google is still not indexing the new url structure. What I realised as well is, these two tags aren't really a 301 redirect, aren't they? Since I am not using WordPress but a static site, does someone know how the...Google is not indexing the new URL structure
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also
- CPC drop – AdSense I have website about loans, my average CPC was 0.4 EUR. That isn't really good but it was okay, I was making some good money. But in last few days CPC dropped to 0.24. It really have impact on my earnings. What should I do to increase my CPC? All posts are unique and I only have 2 ads per post. Here you can see where are my visitors from: Almost all of them are from tier 1 countries.
- [CPC//CPM] The Process ~ supersura Hi BHW, I create websites and landing pages for clients and to be honest, I'm rather sick of it. With that being said, I decided to give it my all and create a website that I can both be proud of and get my feet wet in this interweb bizniss.The PlanCreate a website (duh) Write compelling content Promote and drive traffic Monetize with CPC and CPM ads to make dollar dollar bills Obviously, it won't be as easy as that. I've never done something like this...[CPC//CPM] The Process ~ supersura
- Keyword difficulty Hi all, How do you know which tool to trust for keyword research? I found a keyword using Moz that seems to have promise. It has 30k-70k monthly searches, a Competition score of only 18 (really low), and an 84% organic CTR. I found a good PMD to purch...
- Adsense problem Hello everyone, My site is 5month old , I got 6k+ UV traffic from pintrest , and between 300 and 400 clicks a day. My CPC is low 0.04 and high 0.07 80% of my traffic is from USA , rest of 20% UK CA DE IT ... top countries .... Now the question is what I should to do increase my CPC, as what I know supposed to be 0.20 minimum ... Should I wait ? As my site is new ? Is a bit frustrating as I'm earning only 15-20 a day when I supposed to earn 50+ lol I apologise if I posted in...Adsense problem
- internal website link structure seo friendly Hello, I am noob I don't know hoe to use re-canonical, redirections, SILO structure I wouldn't be penalized because of badly ONPAGESEO Does wordpress and YOST SEO handle automatic everything? Or should I do some manual tasks by own in order to optimize ON page SEO?
- Question about website structure I picked niche which I believe have a lot of searches with low, medium and high competition. I want to create brand website and at the beginning focus on the lowest competition keywords and start making some money to invest in this website. I am gonna ...
- Hilarious sexting conversations.. Sharing this so you can have some laughs.. Lol.. He will never get laid.. Is this type of guys even exist? So pity of him.. Best dad EVERRRRR... ... Hilarious sexting conversations..
- How To Get Your Google Adsense Application Approved… Adsense-related questions popup here quite often and I've seen numerous members ask questions such as how to get their Adsense applications approved and why their Adsense applications were rejected. Due to the prevalence of these questions, I figured that instead of answering these questions individually, I could create a complete guide on getting a Google Adsense application approved that also answers any other questions you may...How To Get Your Google Adsense Application Approved On The First Try (It's A Cinch!)
- Earnings Disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Mitra Marathi and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Mitra Marathi. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Mitra Marathi takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- [Method] Improve Your Keyword Research With Search Operators Hi all! So a lot of people know about checking scores, metrics, on-page SEO, links, Search volume and all that when doing keyword research. But a lot of people don't a simple keyword difficulty checker that can be done by searching Google. I'm talking about Search Operators and the Moz article I linked to is a good cheat sheet for it. Often I see people banging on about computer generated keyword difficulty scores and "should I use...[Method] Improve Your Keyword Research With Search Operators
- Keyword Difficulty Hi Guys! I know this is probably a super nooby question and will never have a completely accurate answer but thought I would just ask ahead! I'm currently setting up a locksmith business in London (England) and was wondering how achievable it would be to rank for "locksmith" and "locksmiths" keywords for this location. If possible was curious to find out how much it would probably cost me and over what period of time to get to the #1 position. I understand it's so hard to give a one fits...Keyword Difficulty
- keyword research – question about a tool… I have a question in regards to keyword research. I am very new to this so I am getting a little overwhelmed by all the various keyword methods and tools out there I was playing around with a few tools today - kw finder and a tool called 'keywords everywhere' One thing that was a little confusing was the #s that each of these tools gave for keyword difficulty - for the exact same keyword that is showing a difficulty of 40 on kwfinder, it was showing a # of 5, or more specifically 0.05 Im...keyword research - question about a tool called "Keywords everywhere"
- KW difficulty tool – that requires no manual input? Hi, I've read on a lot of place thats KWFinder is the best for assessing the difficulty of KWs. However, the main issue i've had is that you have to click on the difficulty score one by one... this is a huge task for long lists. Is there any tool that you use that doesn't require manual clicking of every KW? Would love to hear your input.
- About Adwords So.. i was testing adwords this days and i would like to make a few questions 1- on my niche if i set a $0.54 CPC it gonna be in the first of the first pages. Do you guys know a good-cheap CPC that can get me in the second~third link of the first pag...
- Journey To Earn $20 Daily With Autoblog + Adsense +… Hi guys, I want to start my own journey to see whether can I earn at least $20 daily with adsense using nothing but autoblog and monetize it with adsense, some people say that autoblog is dead and I'm here to prove that it still work with a little twist. For this experiment, I will use WordPress blog hosted on a VPS, DOT COM domain and white hat SEO. I will record all my activity here, so stay tune and watch me spam Google. My Method - SEO (try to rank on Google and targeting...Journey To Earn $20 Daily With Autoblog + Adsense + Set & Forget Method in 4 Months
- GOOGLE BECOME WORST NOW Now their adword also sucks for search networks ads they are taking high rate cpc in india i remember previously i was able to ads in 0.40 to 0.50 cpc but now all is gone now we have to run ads according to them for a normal keywords they are charging ...
- My Complete Photoshop Resources List! There are tons of sites for tuts/resources online,out of which i am posting my favorites here,if you have something good to add than reply here and i will add it to here 1)Stocks: http://www.deviantart.com/ (Best site for anything related to art - ...
- Keyword Research Hey guys, I'm looking to start a new journey for an affiliate site and am in the process of doing keyword research. I have a subcription to kwfinder and allot of the keywords that I'm interested in are around 30-35 difficulty, however I noticed that allot of these keywords have sites like amazon in or near the top 3. So my question is why is the difficulty only 30-35 for these keywords when there are big websites in the top 10 ranking for the keyword? Also when I use Ahrefs to check the...Keyword Research
- How To Find Low Difficulty Keywords Just By Ease First how do i just find low difficulty keywords by their difficulty ranking. a list of very easy to rank ones. instead of looking at keywords, or keywords in a niche, isnt there a tool or sites where you just get the easy ones
- [Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads How to make good ads that will get a shit ton of engagements & cheap clicks on Facebook. 1) Have a sexy image. here's are examples of ads that would work well; Things to consider, the image needs to be in high resolution, the image should be like a meme (i.e describe what you're offering without needing to use words), it should grab someone's attention while...[Tutorial] How To Get 10% CTR & $0.10 CPC With FB Ads
- Blog plus ecommerce Hi Which weill be the best way to ONPAGE SEO a blog with an ecommerce attached to it? I mean I want to sell t-shirts and also having a blog which talks about gossip. Well how do I internal link the e-commerce manteining a good SILO structure and not be worried about overoptimizazion of the ecommerce ? Do I need to add it to the blog as a ''category'' ?
- Important – Learn Android Studio I see that many people on Blackhat World are trying to go into android and mobile world without basics. They are trying to find tools for non coders like Andromo, Buildbox, Basic4Android and some way Unity3D but if you want to earn real money, learn An...
- Would this idea work? So I was thinking of making a site that is specifically designed to make money from AdSense. Basically I would research good-high CPC keywords and build articles centered around that keyword and its related longtails. (not doing some niche like mesothelioma, CPC will be around $3 - 20) I can drive targeted traffic through platforms such as Facebook and Reddit so ranking won't be the goal here, especially considering the keywords. Traffic could also be quite large and steady too. Just...Would this idea work?
- Adsense + WordPress Blog Journey To $100 a Day Hello Folks, I have a new wordpress blog from which I am making $2 a day average. I want to scale it to $100 a day by the end of March 2019. is it possible?? i guess so.. Yesterday I got 5 clicks - 2 high CPC clicks from USA and 3 from Saudi Ara...
- Tools to analyze searches and competition on youtube Hello friends I ask for your help, and I decide to start investing my time and money in CPA + Youtube or CPA + Instagram for now I will start with youtube because it is faster and more scalable than IG, however seeing several tutorials I have the follo...
- I need help about Adsense About 3 months ago I was doing work on App basically what I was doing was that I made a App then Place Goolge AdMob Ads on it Then Starting doing selfclicking on those ads(At that time I have to do Idea that this was a bad thing ) then after that for ...
- [First Journey] My Fiverr Service Business Journey Hello everyone, I'm a new member in BHW, but I've been dabbling with online marketing since the beginning of 2017 with Amazon Affiliate Sites. Back then I had a mentor who told me what to do and what resources to use, but I was extremely skeptical about the whole "make money online" thing that I disregarded almost everything he said. But I did follow his advice a little bit. Thanks to that, even though I was a total newbie and did things terribly, I made my first few cents online after...[First Journey] My Fiverr Service Business Journey
- Which is the best KW research tool (and an… Hi, I am new to KW research and after reading some tutorials I decided to give it a go myself for my new blog. I used Google's KW Planner and I was amazed to see that there are some 'generic/very obvious' KWs available in 10k-100k range (even 100k+) with Low competition. I didn't believed that so I did a search for some of the KWs in TrafficTravis and it returned that one of the keyword is Extremely Low (7%) in Competition. After confirming the results via TT I tried to find websites...Which is the best KW research tool (and an irritating case study)
- FREE Keyword Research: 10 Main Keywords with 5… It's time to pay it forward to this community that has helped us grow our digital marketing business for the past years.Giveaway: 10 main keywords + 5 long-tailed keywords each main keywordQualifications:You must be a Jr. VIP member. You must not be a marketplace seller that offers the same services that we offer inside and outside BHW. No pharma and adult-oriented niches will be accepted. One request per member only. Requirements: Step...FREE Keyword Research: 10 Main Keywords with 5 Long-tailed Keywords Each
- Using side accounts to promote main IG Hi all, Recently I inquired about the follow limits on IG here and it seems there is a consensus that those limits can't be lifted. So I was wondering what do you guys think of this strategy - I create secondary accounts with link to my main account in bio, plus a pic with mentions my main IG. And then I mass follow people with these accounts. This would spare me the sorrow if these accounts get follow blocks. My main questions with this are - have you guys tried this? This is...Using side accounts to promote main IG